I provide a personalised and holistic experience tailoring the advice to your medical history, symptoms, lifestyle and dietary habits and preferences and what factors affect these. If appropriate, together we will explore how thoughts and beliefs influence your food decisions.
Working with me is an opportunity for you to decide how you want your health and life to be different. I will discuss the relevant science behind reasons for change and create a plan with you that is realistic and achievable.
Individuals who would benefit from a consultation with a dietitian:
- Those struggling with constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, reflux and/or heartburn with or without a diagnosis of IBS
- Those with an Inflammatory Bowel disease such as Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis
- Those with bowel health conditions including bowel cancer, diverticular disease or stoma management
- Women going through or post menopause or PCOS, or women’s health in general
- Those who have struggled with dieting and weight management and would like to get off the dieting cycle
If you have another health or dietary concern do get in touch as I have helped thousands of clients with a wide range of nutrition and health concerns over 20 years working as a dietitian.