I provide a personalised and holistic experience tailoring the advice to your medical history, symptoms, lifestyle and dietary habits and preferences and what factors affect these. If appropriate, together we will explore how thoughts and beliefs influence your food decisions.
Working with me is an opportunity for you to decide how you want your health and life to be different. I will discuss the relevant science behind reasons for change and create a plan with you that is realistic and achievable.
- People with gut health concerns e.g. abdominal discomfort, bloating and a diagnosis of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Digestive and colorectal disease including Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Stoma management, Diverticular Disease
- Individuals who have been in a chronic dieting cycle and/or would like to find a healthier relationship with food
- Women with PCOS (who may also be trapped in a dieting cycle)
- Women’s health including menopause
If you have another health or dietary concern do get in touch as I have helped thousands of clients with a wide range of nutrition and health concerns over 20 years working as a dietitian.
An initial consultation lasts around 60 minutes and starts from £100.